InternationalOffice is responsible for foreign affairs of NCWU, including but not limited to conducting and promoting policies and regulations
of the state, provincial office and NCWU, arranging foreign visitings, foreign experts recruitment and service, related foreign materials submitting
and census, students international exchange programs, conducting the application and dispatch procedure of staff going abroad as well as visiting
scholar projects and foreign specialists projects applying.
Currently, the office endowed with Foreign Affairs Section and General Affair Section.
Foreign Affairs Section is devoted to:
● Conducting and promoting policies and regulations of the state, provincial office and the University
● Arranging foreign visitings
● Foreign experts recruitment and service
● Related foreign materials submitting and statistics
General Affairs Section is responsible for:
● Students international exchange programs
● Conducting the application and dispatch procedure of staff going abroad
● Visiting scholar projects applying
● Foreign specialists projects submitting and approval
Sincerely welcome international students to study at NCWU and universities to establish cooperative relationships with NCWU.
International Office, NCWU
TEL：+86 371 69127578
Fax: +86 371 69127578
Postal address: No.36, Beihuan Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China. P.O:450045